This information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 ("Regulation") and is intended solely for the purpose of sending the newsletter of the website www.silvateam.com/en ("Site").
The data controller is Silvateam S.p.a. via Torre 7 -12080 San Michele di Mondovì (CN).
The data controller can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Type of data
The personal data processed to send the newsletter are those requested by filling in the newsletter form and, specifically, name, surname, e-mail address.
Purpose of processing
The personal data provided by users are used for sending the newsletter.
Modalities for data processing
Personal data will be processed using computer or telematic tools and with adequate security measures to guarantee the security as well as the confidentiality of the personal data of service subscribers in compliance with the provisions of current legislation.
Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis of data processing is the User's consent.
The personal data provided by the User when filling in the newsletter form will be processed for a maximum period of 12 months, without prejudice to the User's right to revoke consent before the aforementioned period expires.
Optional nature of providing data
The provision of data is optional. Refusal to provide data will result in the impossibility of obtaining the newsletter service.
Communication and dissemination of data
- Personal data collected for the purposes of this statement will not be disclosed.
- The processing will be carried out exclusively by authorised persons who will be designated by Silvateam, also for organisational purposes, and duly trained for this purpose.
- The data may be communicated to
- subjects that deal with the updating, maintenance and management of the Website;
- partners who provide services for the operation of the Website;
- providers of e-mail boxes, as well as consultants, accountants, lawyers and companies that provide services functional to the activity of Silvateam and the Website;
- parties that process the data in execution of specific legal obligation;
- judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Rights of interested parties
Users have the right to exercise their rights in the manner and within the limits provided for by current privacy legislation. In relation to the processing of personal data, each User has the right to request from the Data Controller:
- access: i.e. confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him are being processed. He/she may also request further clarification of the contents of the Information Notice or receive the data being processed within the limits of reasonableness;
- rectification: i.e. the rectification or integration of the data provided or in any case held by the Controller if inaccurate
- cancellation: i.e. the fact that the data acquired are deleted. This will take place if there is no legal obligation to delete or if there are no disputes or controversies in existence;
- limitation: i.e. restricting the processing of personal data when one of the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR is met; in this case, the data will not be processed except for storage;
- opposition: i.e. expressing opposition to the processing of the data. This will be done unless there are legitimate reasons for the Controller to proceed with the processing, reasons that override those of the User, for example for the exercise or defence in court;
- portability: i.e. the request to receive personal data or to have them transmitted to another data controller indicated by the User, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Pursuant to Art. 7, Paragraph 3 of the GDPR, the User may exercise his or her right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given previously.
In order to exercise the rights referred to in this article or to report problems or, again, to ask for clarification on the processing of his personal data, the User may send a communication specifying the request, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, the User may submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority which, in Italy, is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali.