Suitable for making red, white and sparkling wines
Tan’Activ® is a special range of tannin extracts that Silvateam produces for the wine making process. The tannins can be used at different stages of production, according to the desired benefits.
Our technicians are at your disposal to offer you the best solution to solve your problems and to meet your requirements.
The main properties of tannins in Tan’Activ® are listed as follows:
- High astringent capacity.
- Formation of stable bonds with all the polyphenols, in particular anthocyanins.
- Anti-radical efficiency.
- Good deactivation of oxidase enzymes.
- Reaction with sulphur compounds.
- High antioxidant power.
- Enhance the flavour profile of the wine.
- Efficient bacteriostatic effect.
- Good metals chelation capacity
- High protein binding capacity
- Reaction with sulphur compounds
- Formation of stable bonds with all the polyphenols, in particular anthocyanins
- Good deactivation of oxidase enzymes
- Medium antioxidant power